Dr. Max Klibanoff originally founded Klibanoff Eye in 1933 where he became the primary eye care provider for the Pawtucket area. He practiced optometry for 48 years until he retired in 1981. Dr. David Klibanoff joined the practice in 1976 and expanded it to specialize in primary eye care and ocular disease and in 1982 changed the practice to its current name, Klibanoff Eye Associates. In 2011 Klibanoff Eye Associates moved from their long time established location at 121 Broad Street to 55 Broad Street (1 block away) and also welcomed the addition of the third generation, Dr. Benjamin Klibanoff. We at Klibanoff Eye continue to provide superior eye care to both new and established patients in our new high-end facility.